Re: [avr-chat] AVR-chat Digest, Vol 82, Issue 7

From: Артем
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] AVR-chat Digest, Vol 82, Issue 7
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 23:55:13 +0400

Ok, ./configure and make logs are attached. Thank you for answers. Question:
How can I see avrdude's dependencies? I've searching for it on site, but
nothing found.

And also question for the last respondent (Joerg Wunsch) : How do I use this
patch? Just replace code lines in ser_posix.c with it? Or copy this patch to
begging of ser_posix.c?

I am new to unix, so please be patient to me.

Sincerely Artem.