[avr-chat] Examples of using the AWEX pattern generator?

From: Rick Mann
Subject: [avr-chat] Examples of using the AWEX pattern generator?
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 15:20:29 -0700

Looking at the docs for the pattern generator doesn't really show how it's
intended to be used. It says you can use it to generate the commutation pattern
for a stepper motor, but I don't see how to do this in any way that doesn't
require code to execute for each step.

I see that it lets me route a PWM signal, but it seems like each change to the
routing requires code to execute.

I had hoped it would automatically load patterns from a lookup table, or
something cool like that.

Anyway, is there a stepper motor driver example anywhere?

Thanks!

--
Rick