Re: [avr-chat] binutils, gcc and avr-libc versions

From: Bob von Knobloch
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] binutils, gcc and avr-libc versions
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 11:45:14 +0200

On 01/05/13 00:32, Joerg Wunsch wrote:
Bob von Knobloch <address@hidden> wrote:

This is in
case there is an option to relax it , which would save me many hours of
rewriting code.

Sorry, I'm afraid there isn't an option.  A flash object has to
be const, period.

If you don't want to change your old code, you'd have to stay
with an old compiler version.

As I feared, but thanks for confirming it.

I'll run 2 compiler versions, as long as my linux allows the old one to run :=)

Cheers Joerg,

Bob
--
The Sun is out, the sky is blue, it's time to drive the MR2.