[avr-chat] AVRDragon support JTAG clock

From: coxster dillon
Subject: [avr-chat] AVRDragon support JTAG clock
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 14:01:48 +0000

Hi,

My lead is two long to support the default very high rate selected, something like 890Khz or there abouts.  Sometimes it works, other times it fails.

So I notice the Dragon supports mkii parameters; however only one is supported, the JTAG chained options.

The shell switch -B does not seem to affect JTAG clock on the Dragon.

How do I change the Dragon's JTAG clock to take into account of my varying connection lead lengths?

Regards,

dc