[avr-chat] Programming ATtiny4 with avrdude

From: Ormund Williams
Subject: [avr-chat] Programming ATtiny4 with avrdude
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 22:45:18 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I have a project that I think would work well with the ATtiny4 or 5 and
was about to order a programmer but checking the list of supported
programmers in avrdude 6.2 shows that the AtmelICE is supported in
these modes:
     atmelice         = Atmel-ICE (ARM/AVR) in JTAG mode
     atmelice_dw      = Atmel-ICE (ARM/AVR) in debugWIRE mode
     atmelice_isp     = Atmel-ICE (ARM/AVR) in ISP mode
     atmelice_pdi     = Atmel-ICE (ARM/AVR) in PDI mode

but no TSP mode, am I reading this correctly? can avrdude program the
ATtiny4 using the atmelice?

Regards.

--
Ormund