DS1307 Corruption problem.

From: Royce Pereira
Subject: DS1307 Corruption problem.
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 17:54:33 +0530

Hi,

I have a DS1307 RTC and a OPT3001 Lux sensor on the same I2C bus.

I2C Pull-ups are 3K3 and pulled up to 5V.

The problem is very often when I switch off my board and switch on again, I find the DS1307 back to initialised state (seconds showing 80) and date is 0-0-0.

I tried many things, changing pull-up values, decoupling capacitors, staggering the RTC and Lux functions etc. But nothing is working.

Can anyone advise ?

Thank you!

Royce Pereira.