avr-gcc-list

[avr-gcc-list] Buildling files on other drives

From: Bill Collis
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Buildling files on other drives
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 21:25:15 +1200

I am new to AVR-GCC
I have it all running well on Windows XP using AVR Studio 3.53.
The projects seem to build well if they are within the AVRGCC directory on C drive, however I get errors if I try to build projects on other hard drives or mapped network drives.
Any Ideas, the output looks like

elfcoff flash1led.elf coff flash1led.cof flash1led.sym
Ended
cp coff\flash1led.cof .
cp coff\\*sym .
cp: not found
make.exe ***[flash1led.cof] Error 2
Errors detected during link stage
Stopped

The files are compiled .hex etc. I just get this error
Do I need to modify the makefile? the environment variables seem to be setup OK.
Thanks Bill