avr-gcc-list

Re: [avr-gcc-list] latest sources from uisp needed

From: Theodore Roth
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] latest sources from uisp needed
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 09:26:50 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Klaus,

The cvs repository is here: http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=uisp

I see that there has only been one change in cvs (by Marek) since the
20020626 release which you have.

I forgot to bring in my 2313 device to work. I was going to look into this
myself. I'll see what I can dig up.

Ted Roth

On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Klaus Rudolph wrote:

:) Hi all, hi Marek,
:)
:) how can I get the latest sources from uisp. I want
:) try to find out the at90s1200 programming bug in
:) uisp with stk500. Where can I get the latest
:) sources. Sourceforge give me an empty cvs repository!?
:) A few days earlier i got the stuff.
:)
:) I downloaded the last 26062002 files from
:) //www.amelek.gda.pl/avr/uisp
:) is this the latest one. Theodore has added maybe something behind this
:) release?
:)
:) Thanks,
:)    Klaus
:)
:)
:)
:) --
:) GMX - Die Kommunikationsplattform im Internet.
:) http://www.gmx.net
:)
:) avr-gcc-list at http://avr1.org
:)