avr-gcc-list

Re: [Fwd: [avr-gcc-list] Problem with AVRSTUDIO]

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [avr-gcc-list] Problem with AVRSTUDIO]
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 11:31:58 -0600

On 15 Jul 2003 at 6:15, E. Weddington wrote:

> [...]

It is probably easier to get your system working with Programmers Notepad
(included in WinAVR) than with AVR Studio. Go to Tools > Options > Tools
and select Scheme: (None - Global Tools), then Add:
Name: Make All
Command: make
Folder: %d
Parameters: all

and also Add:
Name: Make Clean
Command: make
Folder: %d
Parameters: clean

Use and modify the sample makefile that comes with WinAVR.

HTH,
Eric