avr-gcc-list

[avr-gcc-list] [OT] Paging Eric Weddington - can't email him

From: Marek Michalkiewicz
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] [OT] Paging Eric Weddington - can't email him
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 00:37:10 +0200

Hi,

sorry to bother the list with this, but I've just noticed that
I can't email Eric privately.

Hopefully he is reading this and can ask his ISP to whitelist my two
IPs (213.76.211.90, 213.76.211.91) - I have a legitimate mail server
(never abused to send spam), it's just that my ISP (still the only
one to choose from for most people here in Poland) is black hat :(

  address@hidden
    SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<address@hidden>:
    host emu.ecentral.com [216.38.223.233]: 500