avr-gcc-list

RE: [avr-gcc-list] Question about timers

From: Sander Pool
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Question about timers
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 23:31:27 -0800

Jeff,

the gcctest programs are ancient but still useful. You'll have to modify the
outb macros to assignments but that's no big deal. Do a google search for
gcctest or try looking on avrfreaks.com. Of course if you have code that
doesn't work it would be helpful if you posted it so we can take a look :-)

        Sander