avr-gcc-list

[avr-gcc-list] Cygwin paths causes problems for AVR Studio

From: Andrew M. Cullen
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] Cygwin paths causes problems for AVR Studio
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 09:20:06 -0400

Hi,
   I was wondering if anyone knows an easy workaround for my problem.

I've had to switch from WinAVR to Cygwin built tools as I need to compile for the ATMega325 which isn't support under the current windows toolset. My problem is that I would like to continue using AVR Studio for debugging but cygwin inserts its path names (/cygdrive/c/..... ) into the ELF and subsequently my extended COFF has these paths which AVR Studio can't decipher.

I was about to start writing a parser but I thought I'd ask if anyone else works in this environment and has some better solutions.

Thanks

Andrew

Binutils 2.16.1
GCC 3.4.4