avr-gcc-list

Re: [avr-gcc-list] program memory and data memory bus

From: Alan Kilian
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] program memory and data memory bus
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 10:21:39 -0600

On Wed, 2005-11-23 at 14:25 +0000, address@hidden wrote:

> can u tell me the size of program memory bus and the size of data memory bus?

    Antonio,

        You can find all the information you need at:
        http://atmel.com/products/AVR/overview.asp

        Take some time to review the documentation at that site, and you
        should be able to easily understand the architecture.

        Learning to read the documentation will allow you to answer the
        many questions you will have as you try and use these devices.
        It will be much faster for you to learn from the documentation
        rather than having to ask a GCC compiler list every time you
        have a new question.

        I hope that you enjoy reading and learning about new devices.
        I always find it a fun experience.

                                -Alan

--
- Alan Kilian <kilian(at)bobodyne.com>