avr-gcc-list

[avr-gcc-list] how to measure execution time on avr butterfly?

From: Dave
Subject: [avr-gcc-list] how to measure execution time on avr butterfly?
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 15:14:42 -0800 (PST)

Thank you all for your previous responses. I would
like to measure execution time of a routine or a
program on AVR butterfly, but I don't have any
hardware tools. If possible, I would like to do it in
software and display it on the LCD. For example, can I
use interrupts and measure the time in between? Any
help will be greatly appreacited.

Thank you.