avr-gcc-list

RE: [avr-gcc-list] Typdef chick 'n egg situation.. way out ?

From: Schwichtenberg, Knut
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] Typdef chick 'n egg situation.. way out ?
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 08:40:36 +0100

Larry,

I'm not sure if I missed anything in the discussion.... I had the
problem in a linked list and my project compiled with avr-gcc 3.4.
flawlessly.
Here is my solution:

struct tmLokCmdTab;

typedef struct tmLokCmdTab{
        struct tmLokCmdTab * ptrnext;
        };
}t_mLokCmdTab;

I think the topic is called type forwarding and is at least identical to
function protoypes in headers.

Cheers
Knut

ongnu.org] On Behalf Of larry barello