avr-gcc-list

Re: [avr-gcc-list] patches for binutils 2.20

From: Rolf Ebert
Subject: Re: [avr-gcc-list] patches for binutils 2.20
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 23:16:16 +0100

Weddington, Eric schrieb:

I have patches to binutils 2.19, and we've been in the process this last week
of porting those to 2.20. It make take me a day or 2 to see where it's at and
get the patches to you.

Hi Eric,

how about checking your patches to the CVS repository. Even if they aren't the final patches for your next WinAVR release, we could all test them and provide you some feed-back.

    Rolf