Re: [Axiom-developer] Failed to build latest axiom tree

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Failed to build latest axiom tree
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 15:59:38 -0500

David,

I'm in the process of uploading the files and testing the upload.
Unfortunately, this takes hours on my modem connection. I've uploaded
and downloaded the files, am now in the process of building from the
download. There are a few missing files (the zips subdir is missing
a few patches). I should be done later today and then I'll announce
that the changes are available.