[Axiom-developer] source access

From: Tim Daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] source access
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 08:08:28 -0400

Tim,

Could you give Ayal Pinkus access to the Axiom cvs on tenkan?

Tim

Ayal,

> Another question, perhaps a bit of a newbie question: is
> the code available through cvs? I tried to find it but to no
> avail. (Tenkan? Maybe its cvs server was down when i tried).
> Is it top secret? It would be just out of curiosity.

Top secret? Heaven forbid. No, it's available to developers at
the moment because it is not yet ready to release due to bugs.
However people on the axiom-developer list can get at it. The
source cvs currently lives on tenkan.org. Once it gets debugged
enough it will move to savannah.

You should hear from the tenkan admin (also named Tim Daly but
not me) soon.

Tim Daly
address@hidden
address@hidden