[Axiom-developer] Re: AXIOM server number is undefined

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: AXIOM server number is undefined
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 06:54:01 -0400

re: bug 20030619001:

> Second, apparently axiom used to issue two ->
> prompts before before waiting for input (maybe
> the first one occurred in some explanatory text?)
> Anyway, all I had to do was to tell tm_axiom to
> only expect one prompt.

The first prompt is the startup prompt.
The second is the start of a "frame" (a separate namespace).
This is a bug but I have no fix for it yet.

You can see the things you can set by issuing the command:

)set

You can see further options of a set command (say messages) by:

)set messages

Tim Daly
address@hidden
address@hidden