Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom for Linux available

From: Jason White
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom for Linux available
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 12:53:45 +1000

 > I'll be uploading more documentation in the future but getting
 > the code to work is more important at the moment. I'll look into
 > how much I can put together with the minimum effort and add it
 > to the next distribution version.

(1) -> )summary
cat: /home/jason/axiom/mnt/linux/lib/summary: No such file or directory

should be easy to fix if you have the file, which isn't in CVS either.

There is also a tutorial available online at
http://www-theory.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~mnd/documentation/axiom_tutorial/

There is also an overview document (in Postscript only) somewhere on
the Web (a site in the Netherlands if memory serves). I can try to
locate it again if necessary.