Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: subscribing to axiom-developer, user interface

From: Mike Dewar
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: subscribing to axiom-developer, user interface issues.
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 10:06:07 +0100

Oops, I think this is because Axiom isn't being built with the OpenMath
libraries from INRIA.  I took this out when passing the sources to Tim
because of licensing issues - there is a general free license but we
have access to the libraries under a different arrangement.  You can
download the libraries at http://www.openmath.org/software/OMCv1.4a.tgz
if you're interested, but you'll need to look at the appropriate part of
CCL (src/cslbase/openmath.c which Tim has) to work out what the Lisp API
should look like.

Mike.

http://www.star.net.uk