Re: [Axiom-developer] Error when converting to a set

From: Camm Maguire
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Error when converting to a set
Date: 18 Jul 2003 14:27:50 -0400

Greetings!

root <address@hidden> writes:

> Yes, the issue still exists. I know that it fails due to a length
> computation somewhere in the Charybdis subsystem (Axiom's printing).
> I have not yet found the offending bit of lisp code but I'll retry
> the example after this new build completes and see if I can isolate it.

Thanks.  Please let me know.  To my knowledge this is the only
remaining axiom build issue which has been shown to vary with the
underlying lisp, correct?  I just checked, and we have no known bugs
in our ansi-test suite relating to the set functions, other than the
type of error reported.  You may have found something new, or it may
be an ordering issue as you've implied earlier.

Take care,