[Axiom-developer] Axiom debugging

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Axiom debugging
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:01:54 -0400

Tim,

Using the June 14 version of Axiom downloaded from

  http://axiom.tenkan.org

and some of your debugging hints from you email of
Friday, July 18, 2003 6:54 PM, I get a Segmentation
fault in interpsys when I enter the following statements

(1) -> [1,2,3,1]::Set Integer

(2) -> )lisp (setq *print-array* t)

(2) -> )lisp (hget |$ConstructorCache| '|Integer|)

Since I do not really understand what is going on in
these commands, I don't know if this should be expected
or not.

Can you reproduce and explain what I see?

Thanks.