[Axiom-developer] set function breakage

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] set function breakage
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:20:40 -0400

Camm,

> Greetings!  I'm assuming you are referring to the limit of 63
> arguments in c_apply_n.  Would a larger limit solve your problem, or
> be desirable/helpful?  Or would the only improvement come from an
> unlimited compiled call?

I no longer know. I remember debugging this problem with Schelter
years ago but, having found a solution, it is gone from my heap.
The issue had to do with the compiler building call execution
sequences. I'd just as soon leave it alone for now. The Join
function is rarely called so it is not a performance issue.

Tim
address@hidden
address@hidden