Re: [Axiom-developer] make to ${MAKE}

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] make to ${MAKE}
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 19:03:58 +0200

Hi Tim,

Glad to see you on board again. I hope we will see a new CVS snapshot
soon. It seems that we are close to a 0.1 release. :)

root <address@hidden> writes:

> Done. I forgot to fix the field that says "Won't fix".
> perhaps I was in a bad mood :-)
> or perhaps I need training on how to fix bug reports. sigh.

By the way, could you next time say something like "changed 'make' in
'${MAKE}' in all Makefile.pamphlet" instead of "fixed" in your Follow-up
Comments to the bug? It's much easier for mere mortal to follow bug
fixing. Or maybe we should promote a literate bug report system. :)

Yours,
d.
--
 address@hidden