[Axiom-developer] About stack overflow in GCL

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] About stack overflow in GCL
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 13:15:06 -0400

I've already applied the suggested patch. I don't believe the problem
is in GCL. I've built databases successfully before. I've tried to
build the system using GCL 2.4 and GCL 2.5.2. Neither one works.

I believe the problem is isolated to the domains STRING and STRICAT
which I'm working to isolate. I'm not quite sure of the details of
the cause so I can't say how I'll fix it.

Tim
address@hidden
address@hidden