[Axiom-developer] Re: axiom letter

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: axiom letter
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 12:39:51 -0400

Ulli,

The Axiom homepage is at savannah.nongnu.org/projects/axiom.
There is currently nothing there at the moment but I expect to upload
the alpha versions of the sources tonight or tomorrow (depending on
whether the alpha particle emits). Long term plans are on the link
marked "Homepage".

The prior homepage contains a hand-built downloadable version which
runs on Redhat Linux 9 (my build platform). It is available at
axiom.tenkan.org.

The current state is that Axiom will build from scratch from the
sources, at least on my platform. The build has not yet been tested.
The testing process itself is undergoing rebuilding and generalization.
The build consists of the algebra/interpreter/compiler. It does not
yet contain the graphics or hyperdoc.

Tim Daly (Sr.)
address@hidden
address@hidden