RE: [Axiom-developer] INTCAT INTRVL and SIGNEH

From: Weiss, Juergen
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] INTCAT INTRVL and SIGNEH
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 19:59:33 +0200

Actually there was no magic involved. If you have
let's say module A and B where B depends on A and
the database entries of A and B are wrong, just
compile A and B in the same AXIOM process and
rebuild the database afterwards. That's all. Of
course you could rebuild the database after
every file compiled, but that would take too long.
Information about loaded modules has precedence
over information in the databases.

The structure of pamphlet file for DHMATRIX is
different from the rest, so the instructions to
generate some parts of the Makefile automatically
did not generate anything.

Juergen Weiss

Juergen Weiss     | Universitaet Mainz, Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung,
address@hidden| 55099 Mainz, Tel: +49(6131)39-26361, FAX:
+49(6131)39-26407