[Axiom-developer] Re: CVS tutorial for Developers

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: CVS tutorial for Developers
Date: 01 Sep 2003 17:40:35 -0400

Well, not so important, I guess since cvs only transfers
things that have changed...

  src/share/algebra

contains about 16 Mb. of stuff (which is about 4 Mbytes
compressed) That will take a while on a 28.8 modem. I have
very slow upload but pretty fast download (via satellite)...

It is taking so long that I wonder if the compress option in
the .ssh/config file really does compression? I will try
again with the cvs -z option.

Cheers,
Bill Page.