[Axiom-developer] Web site

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Web site
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 22:58:28 +0200

Hello,

Tim:

> "importing" which didn't sound right. I can't believe how
> bad the documentation of CVS really is... Your notes were
> very clear. I think we should make them available for
> download on the Axiom developer web page and we should
> expand it as we learn and use more features of CVS.

About the web site: Tim, do you plan to change the current Home Page on
CVS? For example, we could user docs, developer docs (like Bill's CVS
tutorial), screenshots, etc. It would be needed to put your current TODO
list in a sub-part of this web site.

I can add a sub-project on savannah with corresponding Tasks to remember
to do such things.

Yours,
d.
--