[Axiom-developer] gcl and FreeBSD

From: Weiss, Juergen
Subject: [Axiom-developer] gcl and FreeBSD
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 17:46:23 +0200

Attached you find patch to get gcl-2.5.3 compiled on FreeBSD 5.1. With
this gcl image, I was able to compile the AXIOM sources.

Configure options are --enable-custreloc --disable-statsysbfd
--enable-machine=FreeBSD

I was not successful with the other link options.
I was able to compile the gcl with BFD or DLOPEN and generate
a saved_gcl, but I could not load cmpnew/collectfn.o. Maybe I
made a mistake.

Juergen Weiss

Juergen Weiss     | Universitaet Mainz, Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung,
address@hidden| 55099 Mainz, Tel: +49(6131)39-26361, FAX:
+49(6131)39-26407