Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom short term roadmap

From: michel . lavaud
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom short term roadmap
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 19:23:24 +0200

Hello,

> I have started to list tasks that need to be done for a first stable
> release of Axiom. You'll find them at:
> Some remaining tasks I'm hesitating to put as target for this initial
> release:
>
>  - external gcl
>
>  - various ports (MacOS X, FreeBSD, Windows, ...)

To extend the basis of users, I think Windows port would be urgent. I
probably misunderstood some messages, I thought it was almost done? What
is the present state of the port, and what are the remaining problems?

Best wishes,

address@hidden
http://www.univ-orleans.fr/EXT/ASTEX
ftp://ftp.univ-orleans.fr/pub/tex/PC/AsTeX
liste de discussion: address@hidden
Abonnement à la liste: envoyer un message de contenu
"sub astex Nom Prenom Etablissement" à address@hidden