[Axiom-developer] windows

From: Tim Daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] windows
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 13:04:57 -0400

On my desk, at least, the windows port is stalled waiting a running GCL
under mingw. This probably exists but I don't have it yet.

A similar pipeline burble exists with the iMac port. Camm has suggested
downloading Version_2_6_1 which I plan to do later this afternoon.

The Mandrake port is hanging on a missing shared library.

The SuSE port is hanging on an installation hitch. Plus my SuSE version
is 6.4 due to the fact that I can't find iso images online and I can't
connect the machine to the net for a network install.

The BSD port is awaiting the result of Mark Murray's work as I'm
letting him do the heavy lifting there.

And the SCO Unixware port is waiting until the weather in hell
rivals that in heaven.