RE: [Axiom-developer] algebra cycles again (was: Left shifts of n egativ

From: Page, Bill
Subject: RE: [Axiom-developer] algebra cycles again (was: Left shifts of n egative numbers)
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 00:23:42 -0400

Axiom Developers,

In case you didn't get the automatic notice...
I've posted a patch to float.spad.pamphlet at

https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/index.php?group_id=2938
&func=detailpatch&patch_id=2074

to correct Bug #4733 (rounding of negative numbers).
After applying the patch, just re-compile Axiom using
the command

  make

in the axiom root directory.

So far I have done only preliminary testing.

Dylan, I let you continue to analyze contfrac.
Thanks.

Cheers,
Bill Page.