[Axiom-developer] completion of algebra lattice

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] completion of algebra lattice
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 07:43:30 -0400

Tim,

I just posted an update to the Axiom CVS that completes
the algegra lattice. I added two new layers layer22 and
layer23 for the last remaining uncompiled modules. There
were also a few typos in module names etc. that I cleared
up. Finally I also updated the daase files now that our
lattice is complete.

So at long last the version of Axiom in the CVS has the
complete algebra. I tested it with some of the axiom
commands in the tutorial that previously failed. Everything
looks ok to me.

Let me know if there are any problems.

Cheers,