[Axiom-developer] RE: completion of algebra lattice

From: Bill Page
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: completion of algebra lattice
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 15:01:41 -0400

Juergen,

Just so that I am clear, could you please confirm again that you
did *not* create the database files using the GCL version of
Axiom?

For Axiom do you currently use GCL or do you use CMU CL?

Tim, is CMU CL an intended target lisp for Axiom? If so, then
perhaps we should also be actively using both lisps with Axiom -
especially if there are some things that CMU CL can do that
GCL can't.

Cheers,
Bill Page