[Axiom-developer] Line breaking and small font

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Line breaking and small font
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 21:50:58 +0100

Hello Bill,

While testing your tm_axiom (1.0.2), I noticed that if I use a small
font in TeXmacs (Format->Size->Small) the line breaking is done too
early. In other words, the Axiom/TeXmacs interface seems to not take
into account the page size and font size parameters. Any idea to solve
that?

Yours,
david

PS: You have probably noticed that I re-submited to texmacs-dev your
    tm_axiom against latest TeXmacs (1.0.2.4), taking into account axiom
    renaming (AXIOMsys).
--
David MENTRE <address@hidden> -- http://www.nongnu.org/axiom/