Re: [Axiom-developer] windows port

From: acn1
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] windows port
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 14:48:58 +0000 (GMT)

There is a GUI tools summary page
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Vista/7184/guitool.html
that I found helpful when wondering what to try to use. It is very clear
that LOTS of people find wxWindows very good but when I tried (maybe a
year ago) I found that the versions I downloaded did not buidl all their
demos and examples "out of the box" on either Windows or Linux and
although with coaxing I got a lot further I got somewhat put off. This
year's experiment I have been making is FOX (www.fox-toolkit.org) which
(with at most a modest following breeze) has built for me on Windows (via
MinGW32), RedHat 9.0, 64-bit Linux, Solaris and Darwin.
    Arthur