[Axiom-developer] Re: huh?

From: Tim Daly
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: huh?
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 09:29:05 -0500

Mark,

I've changed yet more of the ${SPADBIN}/notangle to ${TANGLE}.
I believe I've gotten them all this time.

I also reviewed the input tests and reviewed the open bugs.

Camm,

I'm coding a fix that will only rebuild the databases if the
algebra has changed. There is a "marker" file called
int/algebra/dbcomplete
which, if present, means that the databases are ok. To force
a database rebuild this marker file is removed. So you can just
"touch" the marker file and it will skip database builds. This
fix should be available later tonight after the test phase
completes.