[Axiom-developer] RE: Fedora and Literate Programming

From: Sandy Payette
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: Fedora and Literate Programming
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 14:49:25 -0500

Hi Tim,

I'm from the Cornell side of the project.  If you would like to talk we
could set up phone call some time next week.  I'm also copying Chris
Wilper who is our lead developer.  I'd like to include him too if he is
available.

Let me know times that would work, and I'll compare schedules.

- Sandy

address@hidden;