Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom and Gentoo

From: Antoine Hersen
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Re: Axiom and Gentoo
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 00:10:31 +0100

Hi

I am using "regular" gentoo on 2.6 kernel have succed to build it 3
weeks ago.

I will try to build it again this week to check. I can even try to write
an ebuild for it( kind of package more like a script explaining how to
get the source, how to compile install ect acording to some policy)

Antoine H