[Axiom-developer] Re: AXIOM from cvs does not compile

From: Bertfried Fauser
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: AXIOM from cvs does not compile
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 17:49:52 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003, Tim Daly wrote:

Dear Tim,

sorry for my stupidity,

> Therefore the AXIOM variable must have been:
>
> AXIOM=/home/fauser/axiom/mnt/bin

your guess was quite right, even if the AXIOM variable was different, it
was not OK. I wonder why I was able to compile AXIOM the first time....

All in all, a few other PATH issues seemed to fail so that AXIOMsys was
not functional. Its fixed and --heureka- this solves my TeXmacs problem
too.

Thank's to all who helped!
cheers
BF.

% |   | PD Dr Bertfried Fauser    Fachbereich Physik    Fach M 678  |
%  \ /  Universit"at Konstanz     78457 Konstanz        Germany     |
% (mul) Phone : +49 7531 693491   FAX : +49 7531 88-4864 or 4266 (comul)
%   |   E-mail: address@hidden                   / \
%   |   URL   : http://clifford.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~fauser    |   |