[Axiom-developer] free wholesale directory listing at topwholesalesuppli

From: TopWholesalers
Subject: [Axiom-developer] free wholesale directory listing at topwholesalesuppliers.com
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 17:56:40 EST

FREE LISTING IN THE WHOLESALE DIRECTORY
We are in the Top 10 on GOOGLE search results.

Greetings,

I am the owner of TopWholesaleSuppliers, a company directory that provides
wholesale and related categories for business owners.

GET LISTED FREE

This advertising program allows you to reach targeted buyers and sellers
in the Wholesale industry - You should receive more inquiries about your
company and products. All I ask for you to be listed free is a link back to us on your home page or links page, this is done by placing a small logo (2" tall by 1" wide) on your page linking back to us.  Get listed twice if you put our logo on your home page. If linking to us on your link page, please make shure our small logo is at the top (1st pg.) and easy visiable.

RULES TO GET LISTED FREE
1) you must own your own website
2) You must deal in wholesale, liquidation, clearance deals, as seen on TV,
   store returns, dollar store items, drop ship, import or export or both, closeouts,
   manufacturing, surplus, salvage or wholesale auctions.
3) You must put a reciprocal link (our logo) on your home page or links page.

(And if your Company's category is not listed, it can be added, just state
that in email. We will consider new category listings.)

Only Wholesale and related categories, no MLM, no get rich programs or adult content please. And if it cost to join your site to get wholesale information, please do not list here, this is a free directory for true wholesalers only.

our logo is very small, it is 2" tall by 1" wide
To get the logo, please go to our free listing page at: http://www.topwholesalesuppliers.com/freelisting.htm
  once logo is placed on your website email us back and you will be listed within 24-48 hrs.

Warm Regards,
Darilyn Chester
Darilyn Chester
http://www.TopWholesaleSuppliers.com