[Axiom-developer] Savannah is back

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Savannah is back
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 15:57:09 +0100

Hello Axiom users and developers,

I don't know if Axiom users ou developers have been annoyed but
Savannah, the infrastructure provided by the Free Software Foundation
(FSF) is now on-line after several weeks of down-time due to a system
crack.

We have now access to CVS trees and others development tools but several
parts are still missing, like the download area or the update of the Web
pages[1].

Tim Daly, Axiom project leader, has checked the Axiom sources and
confirmed that Axiom sources has NOT been compromised[2].

The Axiom project members will have to get used to new procedures and
will have to find new temporary solutions to lack of download area. So
expect a little more issues for the Axiom project is the short term.

Beside that, for the whole Axiom team, I wish you a nice christmas.

Yours,
david mentré

[1] http://savannah.nongnu.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=2752
[2] http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/axiom-developer/2003-12/msg00052.html