Re: [Axiom-developer] Crystal -> doxygen

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Crystal -> doxygen
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 20:36:14 +0100

Hello Bertfried,

Bertfried Fauser <address@hidden> writes:

>       since there was a discussion on helper tools, my brother (he _is_
> programmer) recommended the doxygen package. Perhaps its worth a look,
> even if it (obviously) does not (yet) supports AXIOM.

While I've not used Doxygen extensively, I know at least its
capabilities. Doxygen is good to document C++ code, draw class diagram
and add documentation to pieces of code, however it is very very far
from Tim's ideas of multiple exploration axes for the Crystal. That's
why tim's ideas are so interesting. :)

Yours,
d.

PS : For reference, the doxygen web site:
  http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/
--
David MENTRE <address@hidden> -- http://www.nongnu.org/axiom/