[Axiom-developer] PDF version

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] PDF version
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 08:53:44 -0500

David,

I'll look at the PDF version tomorrow (class prep today).
The graphics issue will get worse because I'm just about to start
on the graphics chapter. It turns out that one of the key issues
is the lack of bounding box information in the .ps files. I've
been fixing that as I go and it should go away later this week.
I also tripped across a bug in the way the ps files are constructed
by Axiom. That won't get fixed until get the graphics code integrated.

Mike, I'll look for the ImageMafick package. Thanks.