[Axiom-developer] Re: tenkan server

From: root
Subject: [Axiom-developer] Re: tenkan server
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 07:22:10 -0500

>       yesterday I spoke long with a person with potential interest in
>AXIOM. I advised him to download the book, but if one goes to tenkan,
>there is not the slightest hint that there is an AXIOM, even the link to
>the newer source [20040321 sources] is broken. Would it be possible to set
>a link there on the pdf-file of the book? (ps, dvi, what soever)

The reason the link disappeared is that I'm under pressure from my
hosting site to reduce the disk usage so I nuked the images. I also merged
the book into the axiom--release--1 image and am working on a test build
now. If all goes well I'll be putting the book in its current form into
the savannah site image shortly. There is still work to do on it but it
is no longer in the "development" stage and is useful as is, mistakes
and all.