Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom wiki

From: root
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] Axiom wiki
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 12:45:41 -0400

Bill,

I'm reading the source to mod_lisp which is the apache module that handles
an external lisp. It seems to me that we should be able to bolt Axiom
indirectly to Apache. That way the wiki could pass expression requests
to Axiom and get the results which would be a live link.

If we get lucky or particularly clever there might be a way to associate
Axiom's workspace identifier with different users. That way multiple
people could use the same Axiom without side-effects.

Anyway, it should be possible to bolt GCL to mod_lisp and I'm trying to
do that now. If I get that to go I'll try the same thing with Axiom.
If and when that works we can try to make a live page.

I'll let you know of any successes.