Re: [Axiom-developer] axiom update

From: David MENTRE
Subject: Re: [Axiom-developer] axiom update
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 14:20:08 +0200

root <address@hidden> writes:

> If I set you up with a userid/passwd on axiom-developer.org
> would you be interested in setting up/maintaining the arch
> repository?

Yes, I can help, but not before the middle of June.

> besides setting it up we need to figure out how to make it
> writeable directly from the net so people can push changes
> back directly without going thru me. i'm too much of a
> bottleneck in the development.

I'm a bit reluctant to offer write access to anybody (including
myself). I think peer review of patches is of first importance for
software quality. I personnaly think that having a core team of
developers integrating patch from others is better.

My 0.02 euros,
d.
--
David MENTRE <address@hidden> -- http://www.nongnu.org/axiom/