[Axiom-developer] RE: learning in public

From: Page, Bill
Subject: [Axiom-developer] RE: learning in public
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 23:42:14 -0400

Hi Tim,

Email from the Axiom portal (and wiki) at
axiom-developer.org still does not seem to be working.
I have made several tests and even restarted the Zope
server program but so far I have not received any email
from the system. But I do not get any error message either.

I am not sure what might be wrong.

When you are logged in remoted to the
axiom-developer.org system can you send outgoing
email? I suppose I can also try this from here
via ssh. Perhaps it will show some kind of error.

Later,
Bill Page.